While I was pregnant with Jaspy I went on recommendations and hand me downs when it came to buying maternity and baby products. I really had no clue about all of the fab brands and products out there unless they were highly advertised on television or in the shops.
Since blogging though, I’ve been introduced to so many not on the highstreet brands and I’ve realised just how important it is to go further afield and not only support independent businesses but to try new and innovative products.
The Baby Show, held at London Excel is the perfect spot to find such products! It’s basically a giant showcase for all things pregnancy and parenting and this year will incorporate The Work & Family Show.
I’m really excited to announce we will not only be attending this year but we have also been given two extra tickets to giveaway to our lovely readers! All you need to do is enter the simple rafflecopter giveaway below… Good luck!!
Here’s a few highlights of The Baby Show:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- The Baby Show stage will feature an array of leading experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being cared for.
- The Baby Show Stars’ themed competition where the winning baby will be awarded a high end, exclusive photo shoot and entered into a grand finale to win a year-long modelling contract.
- Dedicated baby facilities ensuring visitors have everything they require, including The tommee tippee feeding area where parents will be able to take advantage of heating and sterilising equipment, complimentary baby food and a comfortable and private space for breast feeding. The Baby Changing Area also includes free nappies and wipes.
- Complimentary entry to The Work & Family Show exhibition.
*The Baby Show runs from the 20th-22nd Feb at the Excel London and is open 9-5:30pm each day
*Tickets will be sent via email
*For more info on the Baby Show check out there website