We all know how much of a financial impact babies can make on our lives. I always knew that I’d have to buy a lot but I really didn’t realise the extent to what I’d need for the initial start up for little Rabbit.
It’s been great that with Rhys being a year older than him, and of course them both being little boys, as Rhys grows out of something it’ll be time for Rabbit to use/wear/play with it. However moving back to the UK meant that we’ve had to start from scratch for Rhys anyway so really it’s been quite an expensive few months.
Anyway, it’s always great to find a good old bargain or even a freebie when it comes to bambino stuff. We’ve been so fortunate to have been given a lot of hand me downs from our friends and family which I will blog about soon, and we’ve also been bought and made a lot which is lovely! For those things that we’ve had to buy, I’ve really tried to shop around and find the best value for money. I’ve also come across so many fab offers, gifts, vouchers and discounts from some amazing baby brands and I jut wanted to share them with you!
All of the following brands require you to sign up for free to their parenting and baby clubs and you’ll not only receive a heap of support, advice and information; but you’ll also get some lovely freebies!
Boots parenting club
- A free changing bag when you buy an economy pack of Pampers new baby or new baby sensitive nappies!!!
- 10 points for every £1 spent in the baby area
- Free parenting magazines and vouchers in the post!
- Free newborn essentials pack from Johnson’s Baby
- Free gift packs
- Free photo book voucher (worth £15) from Bonusprint
- £200 worth of Argos money off vouchers
- Free Mum and Mum to be packs
- Free Bounty packs with ‘Try Before You Buy’ samples
- Free Bounty guides packed with practical and expert advice
- 50 free prints with photobox
Sainsbury’s baby and toddler club
- £5 off voucher for the Little Ones range to spend on anything from nappies to toiletries.
- A free cuddly cow for baby
- Free handy pregnancy diary
Aptamil – Aptaclub
- A free huggable polar bear for baby
- £150 worth of money saving vouchers
- Free parent’s parking permit
- Free personalised baby calendar
- Free HiPP Organic samples and money off coupons
- Free photo prints from Snapfish
- Over £200 worth of money-off vouchers and exclusive offers throughout the stages
That’s what I’ve found so far but there are so many more great companies out there who are offering little perks for muma and baby. I’ll keep posting more as I find them and if know of any feel free to share them here too 🙂
Thanks for reading! xxx