Hi guys! I’ve had lots of you asking me lately on the blog and my social media accounts things like what make up routine I have, what lipstick am I wearing, do I wear foundation etc etc so I thought I’d pop up a quick post to share my top 6 mummy makeup items!
I kind of have three stages of makeup wearing:
1) Bare face – for the days that I’m staying home or not really seeing anyone.
2) Quick and easy – for daytime activities like shopping and baby group (what I’m about to show you now)
3) Full face – where I actually push the boat out and spend a bit of time on my face for special occasions. I’ll show you this one in another post.
So here are my top 6 essentials:
1) Nars Semi-Matt Lipstick – Lizard Red – £18.50 – ASOS.com
2) Mac Pinch Me Powder Blush – £18 – mac.co.uk
3) Mac Plush Lash Mascara – £14.50 – mac.co.uk
4) Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream – £11 – thebodyshop.co.uk
5) MUA Pro Brow Kit – £3.50 – superdrug.co.uk
6) YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch – £25 – johnlewis.co.uk
I definitely have to say my must-have out of all of these is the Touche Eclat. Although it’s pricey it work wonders for those mummy dark circles, I wear it religiously now!
This whole routine literally takes me a matter of minutes. It’s so simple it’s something I’d even do in my car (parked of course!)
What are your mummy makeup must haves?